>> Friday, November 18, 2011
Back by popular demand is our Winter Wine & Romance Weekend Getaway. Surprise that special someone with a romantic getaway to the secluded Mountain Rose Inn in the Blue Ridge Mountains. This package includes:
- a gorgeous bouquet of ½ dozen roses waiting in your room at the time of your arrival.
- A wine tour & tasting, as well as a gourmet meal on Friday or Saturday night at our local award winning winery, Chateau Morrisette Winery Restaurant
- A bottle of sparkling wine on ice & gourmet chocolates waiting in your room on the night of your choice for you to enjoy as you snuggle by the fire.
- Two nights in one of our luxurious queen rooms with private bath and working fireplace.
- The Inn's delightful breakfast prepared each morning just for you.
Celebrate the end of 2011 with the Inn's Ring in the New Year with VA Wine & Culinary Delights package. What better way to celebrate the end of 2011 than with a getaway to the Mountain Rose Inn featuring VA wine & culinary delights. When you arrive for your holiday weekend, you will find a complimentary bottle of VA wine and Spice Rack Chocolates waiting in your room. The New Year’s Eve festivities begin on Saturday evening with a mulled wine and cheese reception in the Inn’s cozy Parlor. Then enjoy a gourmet meal at our local award winning winery restaurant, Chateau Morrisette. After dinner, return to the Inn for an exciting fireworks display on the front lawn, a scrumptious dessert buffet in the Dining Room and a midnight champagne toast.
Enjoy a blissful night’s sleep in one of our comfortable guest rooms with private bath and working fireplace and then start the first morning of the New Year with a delightful brunch at Natasha’s Market Café featuring elegant comfort food in a stylish gallery setting.
The price per couple is $649 for a queen bedded room or $689 for a king bedded room. Price includes New Year’s Eve dinner and festivities, New Year’s Day Brunch, and two nights lodging. Tax not included. Add a third night for an additional $85. Chauffeuring to and from the restaurants is available for an extra $40 per couple.
So make your plans now for a romantic getaway this winter season.